I gotta tell you, this whole write a blog post everyday idea is tough.
It’s one thing to whip out a short poem every day, which, truth be told, ain’t all that easy either, but to write a post that could possibly be conceived as worth reading? Well, that’s a totally different ball of wax.
It is especially challenging during weeks like this when I am loooowwwww energy and don’t really want to dive into some of the deeper subjects I have in the queue.
This is when I turn to googling ideas — “100 blog post ideas” or “30-day blog challenge” or something like that.
Thus, it is with deep apologies to the Muse that I resort to this:
30 Interesting-ish Facts About Me
(I feel like I am in junior high again #goseadragons)
- Are you named after anyone? Not that I know of, but legend has it my middle name comes from Janis Joplin.
- When was the last time you cried? It’s been a while…#thanksantidepressants
- Do you have kids? Yes, I do!
- If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Totally!
- Do you use sarcasm a lot? Nope, never. 😉
- What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their butts.
- What is your eye color? Hazel.
- Scary movie or happy endings? You said happy ending HAHAHAHAHAHA
- Favorite smells? Fresh cut grass, horse nose, lavender, sourdough bread, rain, coffee
- What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Western Samoa
- Do you have any special talents? I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue
- Where were you born? San Jose, California
- What are your hobbies? Reading, napping, dreaming about getaways
- Do you have any pets? Yes! A 90# American Bulldog, an 11# cat and a 7# chihuahua/terrier mix.
- Do you have any siblings? There’s only one of me from my parents, but my mom had my sister and my father went on to have three sons and another daughter, so I have 5 half-siblings.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A best-selling author.
- Who was your first best friend? There was a girl named Kirsten when I was about 4 who made me a paper ribbon saying I was the World’s Best Jessica, so I guess she was.
- How tall are you? 5′ 9″
- Funniest moment throughout School? For homecoming, my escort and I dressed up as a pimp and prostitute. No wonder I was voted most likely to become a stripper.
- How many countries have you visited? Only 7 : (
- What was your favorite/worst subject in High School? My favorite subject was probably English and my worst was math or chemistry.
- What is your Favorite drink? Animal? Perfume? Champagne, horse, Mademoiselle by Chanel
- What would you (or have you) name your children? My children are named Maya and Tosh
- What Sports do you play/Have you played? I was a track athlete and I’m learning tennis now!
- Who are some of your favorite YouTubers? Jennifer Vaughan
- How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had? Too many to count.
- Favorite memory from childhood? Spending summer vacation at Kennedy Meadows where I could watch the horses all day.
- How would you describe your fashion sense? French-inspired.
- What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?) iPhone 6+
- Tell us one of your bad habits! I have stacks of books everywhere waiting to be read…more than I will ever have time for!
Now, tell me something interesting about you…